International Journal of Multidisciplinary Academic Research
Instructions to Author
International Journal of Multidisciplinary Academic Research (IJMAR) is an online open-access peer reviewed publication which focuses on research in the field of interdisciplinary subject areas in worldwide. The journal encourages articles on original research, case studies and reviews on topic of current interest.
The Journal is published monthly adopting the continuous publication model and submission is open to researchers in the field of interdisciplinary subject areas across the globe. All papers are subject to screening by the Editorial Board followed by a blinded peer-review by experts in the concerned field. Authors are advised to read our editorial policies to understand our review process. All papers are accepted subject to editorial changes.
- Submission of manuscript: All manuscripts are reviewed by an editor and members of the Editorial Board or Qualified outside reviewers. Decisions will be made as rapidly as possible.
- Preparation of the Manuscript: Manuscript must be written in clear and written in English. It must be sent in Microsoft Word format (.doc or .docx). General format of the research papers should be as follows in given template:
- 1. Title page
- 2. Abstract and key words
- 3. Introduction
- 4. Materials and methods
- 5. Results
- 6. Discussion
- 7. Conclusion
- 8. Acknowledgement (if any)
- 9. References
- Title Page: The title page should include:
- • The title of the article, which should be concise and informative.
- • Name of all the authors limited to 5 authors, Affiliations: department, institution, city, pin code and country.
- • Name, mailing address, fax, phone number and e-mail ID of corresponding author.
- Abstract: The second page should carry an abstract of not more than 250 words. For full research paper, the abstract should be structured into four components-
- Key words: Below the abstract, provide key words (minimum four but not more than six)
- Research Methods or Methodology
- References should be in following format: Olalekan O. Nigeriarn Centenary: Drug Abuse and Its Challenges in the Education Sector. Farfarurn Journal of Multi-Disciplinary Studies: Special Conference Edition. 2014; 8(9):52-57.